In addition to the option of pushing data to Contracts for Salesforce, users can also save data locally. After uploading a contract, users have the option to download the data that Conga AI Analyze extracted from a document to a CSV file straight to their computer.
To download data
- Upload a Contract for analysis.
- Navigate to the Analysis Queue.
- Click on the file the user is looking to review and/or save the extracted results for.
- After making any necessary corrections, click the Download button at the top right side of the application.
- The user is provided with a CSV file containing the following: A JSON file of the results, a Word Document (.docx) of the contract which includes bookmarks that call out where each metadata point lies within the document, and an Excel file containing the metadata extracted from the document.