To add a new user in Conga AI Analyze, the following steps:
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner of the application.
- Click Add New User.
- Enter the user’s first name in Given Name, and last name in Family Name.
- The Username must have the exact same value as the Email Address. Make sure to include the email handle in both boxes (example: John.Doe@gmail.com).
Select the roles to give that user. The Account User role must be selected for a user to utilize the OCR technology which would allow them to upload a PDF document to the contract analysis tool.
Conga recommends selecting all 3 roles for each user. Role-specific actions are coming soon.
- Return to the User Management main page and refresh. The new user is added and visible on the User Management screen at this point.
- Make sure to check the Active box under the user’s name to assign a license to them and press Save.
- Click the Assign as API User button to give users access to utilize the integration between Conga AI Analyze and the CLM system (example: Contracts for Salesforce).
The new user receives a welcome email providing them with temporary login credentials, and now has full access to the product.