To push data from AI Analyze into Contracts for Salesforce, make sure you have integrated AI Analyze with Conga Contracts for Salesforce. Then, take the following steps:
- Go to Conga Contracts Setup, and click the Object Mappings button under the newly created external connection to start mapping the fields from the AI Analyze blueprints to the corresponding fields in Salesforce, and to set up the mapping that allows clauses extracted in AI Analyze to the Managed Clause object in Salesforce.
- Click Add New Mapping. In this step, the user selects which blueprint they want to map, and which object in Salesforce they would like to map it to.
- There are 2 different labels for each unique blueprint. One of them is Blueprint Name and the second is Blueprint Name Clause. Users must complete mapping exercises for both of these if they want both fields AND clauses to move over to their CLM system. Begin with the field mapping, which is indicated by Blueprint Name alone. The fields the user sets up comes directly from the selected blueprint’s fields. For example, if the user analyzes a contact with the MSA blueprint, they will only be able to map fields over to Salesforce that exist in the MSA blueprint template. If the user decides they want to populate the values for the Start Date and Venue every time they push a contract over to Salesforce from AI using the MSA blueprint, they must map the Start Date and Venue fields to the equivalent fields in salesforce. The Account field must always be mapped in the field mapping, as that is how AI Analyze knows which account in Salesforce to push the data over to based on the account the user selects in AI Analyze.
- Fields Displayed in AI Analyze:
- Fields shown populated in Contracts for Salesforce:
- Fields Displayed in AI Analyze:
- In this next step the user maps out the fields they wish to populate in Salesforce from the field data received from AI. Based on their decision to start by mapping the Master Services Agreement custom blueprint from the AI Analyze picklist to the Contract Agreement object from the Salesforce pick-list, this means that whenever a contract’s data is pushed from AI Analyze into Contracts for Salesforce using the Master Services Agreement blueprint, the data will move to Salesforce by creating a net-new Contract Agreement record under the Account that was specified in AI Analyze (in the Analysis Queue, completing this action is acknowledged by the Publish to CLM status.
- After selecting the Blueprint and corresponding Salesforce object the user would like to map that particular blueprint to, they can start adding fields by clicking the Add Field button on the screen.
Note: The first field to add is the Account Id in the AI Analyze picklist to the Account field in the Salesforce Picklist. Users must go through this process every time they would like to create a new mapping. This is how contract data is able to move to the object the user selected within the correct account.
- After adding the Account ID field, the user adds the additional fields they want to map over from their contract analysis results to their chosen Salesforce object (in this example, that object is the Contract Agreement). See the Start Date example in the screenshot above for an additional field mapping example.
- If the user has a field on their blueprint they want to move into their CLM system that is not included on the corresponding Salesforce object, the user must add a custom field to that object in the Object Manager in order for the data to appear on the object successfully after publishing the data from AI Analyze to Salesforce.
- Formula fields and picklist values cannot move over from AI Analyze to Salesforce.
- After finishing setting up field mappings for a blueprint, check the Enable Mapping box and click Save. The next step is to set up the clause mappings for that same blueprint type.
- Click Add New Mapping again. This time, select the Blueprint Name Clause option for the same blueprint type that was completed for the field mappings.
- Select Managed Clause as the Salesforce object.
- Click Add Field and enter in the Salesforce and AI Analyze pick-list values exactly as they are shown in the screenshot below, with the appropriate modifications made to reflect the specific Salesforce Object and Blueprint names the user has chosen.
- Standard Format: (Latest Revision Text > Clause Text; Managed Clause Name > Display Name; Salesforce Object > Blueprint Name Id; and Sort Order > Sort Order).
- Example: (Latest Revision Text > Clause Text; Managed Clause Name > Display Name; Contract Agreement > Master Services Agreement Id; and Sort Order > Sort Order).
- Check the Enable Mapping box and click Save.
- The clause and field mappings for this blueprint are complete, and the user can continute to add mappings for additional blueprints..
Note: The clause and field mappings for this blueprint are complete, and the user can continute to add mappings for additional blueprints.