Download page Billing for Users.
Billing for Users
With this section, you can find out how Conga Billing works and how to manage your organization's and your customers' billing and invoicing requirements.
|What's Covered||This section walks the Billing Operation Manager through a set-up of the entire billing process. It covers information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga Billing.|
|Primary Audience||Billing Operation Manager, Finance User|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Conga Billing Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, refer to the What's New in Billing Documentation topic.|
This section describes the following tasks:
- To oversee and streamline your billing and collections processes.
- To manage the billing for different types of assets including one time, usage, or recurring.
- To adjust billing for an asset-based order.
- To issue billing adjustments, track and approve invoices.
- To view and understand billing schedules, usage schedules, and billing preferences.
- To adjust and customize invoice presentation.
- To coordinate and resolve sales tax issues.
- To approve tax credit requests from customers.
- To create custom billing plans and milestone billing plans.
Before using Conga Billing, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Conga CPQ and Conga CLM administration
- Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: