You must install Conga Billing package and other associated packages to implement Conga Billing. Salesforce provides a simple wizard-led installation process for these packages.
Conga recommends downloading and upgrading Conga packages into a sandbox before provisioning into a production environment. Please contact Conga Support before installing if you need assistance.
The Conga Push Upgrade is an automated tool that upgrades packages available in your Salesforce org (Production or Sandbox) to the latest versions. In addition, It ensures all the Conga published managed packages are on the latest versions for the registered orgs. To register your org for push upgrade, see Registering for Conga Push Upgrade.
You can check out the Release Notes to get the information on latest package versions. Install the packages in the following order:
|Order||Package||Install Center tab to Access the package|
|1||Conga Base Library||CPQ|
|2||Conga Contract Lifecycle Management||Contract Management|
|3||Conga Quote Management||CPQ|
|4||Conga Configuration & Pricing||CPQ|
|5||Conga Quote Configuration Integration||Integrations|
|6||Conga CPQ API||CPQ|
|7||Conga Quote Asset Integration||CPQ|
You must have Conga provided login credentials to access the Apttus Community Portal and download packages.
To install the Conga Billing package
- Go to the Install Center within the Apttus Customer Portal.
- Under My packages, select Billing and click Install Now.
Select an environment where you want to install the package: Production OR Sandbox.
You will be re-directed to the Salesforce AppExchange, where you will use your Salesforce credentials to access the Apttus-managed package.
- Agree to the to the terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install!. You may have to log in to Salesforce again with your credentials.
- On the Upgrade page, enter the Congaprovided password.
- Select the security level. If you know the required settings, select the third option; otherwise, it is recommended that you select the second option and refine the security settings as required later on:
- Grant access to admins only
- Grant access to all users
- Select security settings
- Click Next and then click Install/Upgrade.
For using Lightning Experience in your Salesforce org, you must enable My Domain in your organization. To know how to enable My Domain in your org, refer to Salesforce Help page My Domain.
After you complete installing this package, you must customize your settings before you can start creating invoices.