Apttus Billing Management is a cloud-based, native to Salesforce, billing and invoicing application.
You can use Apttus Billing Management to manage your billing and invoicing. Apttus Billing Management is built on the Salesforce platform. You can generate complex yet accurate invoices for any combination of products, services, and subscriptions.
The Apttus Billing Management application is the front-end process that you can use to send an effective invoice to your customers on time, with all accurate information and billing terms. While the order is processed, order information that is available in the contract moves to your finance team for them to generate billing schedules based on the contract.
For every bundle of products, services, and subscriptions, it is critical that the invoice clearly lists all the expenses, changes, swaps, cancellations, and additions to an order. The invoice must also include accurate taxes and discounts. This increases the complexity of the invoice. With Apttus Billing Management, you can generate an accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensible invoice so your customers understand it easily and pay quickly. You can rate complex usage scenarios on a daily, monthly or any other frequency of your choosing. Apttus Billing Management also allows you to use pre-payments as a payment mode for usage-based products.
You can create invoices that reflect the latest customer orders, commitments, and purchased products. Apttus Billing Management is designed to meet the billing and invoicing requirements of leading enterprises in Cloud, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and any industry that employs complex pricing mechanisms. It offers extensive solutions for every business requirement you have with billing and invoicing.
Integrate Apttus Billing Management with Apttus CPQ and Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management to quickly, effectively, and accurately track purchase and contract details until your customers' order is fulfilled. This is the benefit of the full Quote-to-Cash solution. These features all work together to help you accurately track payments and record revenue you earn from every single deal. However, Apttus Billing Management can be easily integrated into any other CPQ running on the Salesforce platform.
Apttus Billing Management allows a user to perform the following tasks:
- Generate billing schedules
- Generate billing schedules for standalone and bundle products
- View billing metrics
- Generate billing schedules for asset-based operations
- Forecast billing schedules
- Generate usage schedules for usage-based products
- Capture and process usage inputs
- Charge a minimum fee for insufficient usage consumption
- Create billing plans
- Create billing plans on the Cart
- Invoice your billing schedules
- Schedule an invoice run to generate an invoice
- Submit an invoice run to process immediately
- Approve, cancel, and delete an invoice
- Regenerate invoice
- Split an invoice
- Generate an invoice statement
- Create an ad-hoc invoice
- Schedule or send an invoice email immediately using custom email templates
- Forecast your invoices
- Auto-adjust payment on invoice
- Create a credit memo
- Perform Credit and Rebill
- Create direct credit memo or create a credit memo using the invoice run
- Approve, cancel, and delete a credit memo
- Send credit memo email using custom email templates
- Use Wallet Manager to manage funds in your Wallet
- Add funds
- Remove funds
- Renew the wallet
- Terminate the wallet
- Monitor Real-Time Wallet Updates
- Single wallet
- Multiple wallets
- Wallet for usage-based products
- Wallet updates for asset-based operations
- Capturing Payments
- Creating a payment
- Applying a payment to an invoice
- Charge a Late Fee
- Apply a Late Fee
- Cancel a Late Fee
- View tax break-ups for each invoice
- Associate a tax exemption certificate
- View A/R Transaction records to track payments made using different payment modes.
- Generate and view Account Billing Summary
- Create, view and delete Standard reports, A/R Aging reports, and DSO reports
- View Billing Dashboard
It is important to understand how terms are used when working with Apttus Billing Management.
For a product, billing schedules are a distribution of the net amount of a contract, based on the chosen Billing Frequency.
A Legal document that states the credit balance. It is issued to counterbalance current invoices or apply to future invoices.
A batch job for generating invoices in bulk.
Used to generate an Invoice document.
A list of products or services provided, with a statement of a sum due for each product or service sold.
Related A/R Transactions
When any payment is made using any third-party payment solution, the payment detail (such as amount, mode, date and other information) is passed on to the Apttus Billing Management system and registered as a Related A/R Transaction that corresponds to that transaction type.
An object used to record the usage quantity consumed within a specific duration.
Detailed usage rating information, including the current total rated quantity.
|Wallet Manager||A custom button on the UI which allows you to manage funds in your wallet.|