With Conga Billing User Guide, you can find out how Conga Billing works and how to manage your organization's and your customers' billing and invoicing requirements.
|What's Covered||This guide walks the Billing Operation Manager through a set-up of the entire billing process. It covers information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga Billing.|
|Primary Audience||Billing Operation Manager, Finance User|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Billing Management Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, refer to the What's New in User Guide topic.|
This guide describes the following tasks:
- To oversee and streamline your billing and collections processes.
- To manage the billing for different types of assets including one time, usage, or recurring.
- To adjust billing for an asset-based order.
- To issue billing adjustments, track and approve invoices.
- To view and understand billing schedules, usage schedules, and billing preferences.
- To adjust and customize invoice presentation.
- To coordinate and resolve sales tax issues.
- To approve tax credit requests from customers.
- To create custom billing plans and milestone billing plans.
Before using Conga Billing, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Conga CPQ and Conga CLM administration
- Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions
Doc ID: BILWIN20UG20201103