Overview of Contracts System Basics, including Technical Requirements, Security Measures, Program Components, Setup Tasks, and Simultaneous Editing. Security Measures include Standard Permission Types and User Role Security. Program Components include Navigation Toolbar & Admin Menu, Dashboard Portlets & Global Messages, Address Book & User Types, Contract & Company Wizards, Mouse-Overs & Quick Tips, and the Contracts Portal.
The Contracts Program Administrator should review the following system basics before configuring the program:
- Technical Requirements
- Log in to Conga Contracts
- Administrator Navigation Toolbar
- User Roles and Permission Types
- User Role Security
- Setup Tasks
- Home Page Portlets and Global Messages
- Address Book and User Types
- Contract and Company Wizards
- Hover-Overs and Quick Tips
- Help System
- Conga Contracts Portal
- Simultaneous Editing
- Mobile Devices
For information on performing non-administrative tasks or other information not contained in this guide, refer to the Contracts User Guide.
For assistance with the application, Contact Support.