These Release Notes contain the following information about Conga Collaborate Winter20.01.21 Release.
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
|Conga Collaborate||Iteration 111|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Collaborate.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
- Firefox® (minimum supported version by Mozilla)
- Chrome® (minimum supported version by Google)
- Safari® (Mac only) (minimum supported version by Apple)
- Microsoft Edge (minimum supported version by Microsoft)
To upgrade Conga Collaborate, see Installing and Configuring Conga Collaborate.
There are no new features in this release.
There are no new enhancements in this release.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|TB-8117||Fixed a bug where certain PDFs included in documents as embedded pages were causing issues with downloading a document to PDF.|
There are no known issues in this release.