Add or edit users in bulk to Conga Collaborate by uploading a CSV file.
Add or edit users in bulk by uploading a CSV file. Required fields are full name and email.
Adding or editing large numbers of users one by one is time-consuming and tedious. Use the Bulk Upload tool to quickly create new users or make mass updates to existing users.
To Bulk Add Users
- From the User Dropdown menu in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Bulk Upload in the top right corner.
- Use the sample CSV files to determine the fields available for edit.
- Set up your CSV file according to the rules presented in the sample CSVs.
- Review the Attribute Mapping section and confirm that you have the correct column headers in your CSV.
- Review the Default Values section and confirm you want to use the selected values.
- Click Choose File and select your CSV file.
- If you do not want your users to receive confirmation emails, checkbox beside Don’t send confirmation emails.
- If you want to edit existing users, check the box beside Edit Existing Records? Collaborate will search for an email match between an existing user and a record in the CSV file and update that user within Collaborate. This can be used for mass updates for general information like notification preferences or time zones.
- Click Save. A confirmation or error message displays to let you know if the upload is successful. If an error occurs, there is a description of the error.