From the Table of Contents you can add file attachments, download the document as an offline PDF or Word document, and toggle document preview on and off.
The Table of Contents displays your document structure. Located on the left side of the screen, it contains the sections and pages that make up the document. From here you can also add file attachments and toggle document preview on and off. As an administrator, this is also where you would set section and page properties on your Templates.
You can use the Table of Contents to present content in ways that improve client interaction with your documents by having control of where a page displays, what its title is, and which pages are grouped in a section.
Whenever you’re in the build view of a document, the Table of Contents (ToC) configuration panel appears along the left-hand side of your screen. The ToC is where you develop the outline of your document, including sections, content pages, and attachments.
To add sections to your document
- Click New Section.
- Name your section. The title can be changed later by hovering over the section name, clicking on the gear icon that appears, and choosing Edit Title.
- Drag your section to its desired location. By default, the section will be created at the end of the ToC. You can change section order by dragging it above or below other sections in the ToC. Add Pages to your Document
- Click New Page.
- Choose from three options:
- Blank Page - inserts a blank page of Conga Collaborate content into your document
- Page from Content - opens a modal where you can choose to:
- Insert a page of Conga Collaborate Content that you have built and saved in your Content library
- Embed a file you have uploaded to Conga Collaborate
- Insert a Formstack form page into your document (requires an enabled Formstack integration)
- Cloud Content - allows you to insert a file from any cloud storage services you have connected to Conga Collaborate
- Name your page. The title can be changed later by hovering over the page name, clicking on the gear icon that appears, and choosing Edit Title.
- Drag your page to its desired location. By default, the page will be created after the page you have selected when you add the new page. You can change page order by dragging it above or below other pages in the ToC.
The Preview pill can be toggled on and off to preview CRM variables (such as auto-generated pricing tables) and preview the finalized version of your document as your recipients will see it.
The Attachments section allows you to add files to your document from your computer, a connected cloud storage service, or files in your Conga Collaborate Content library. Attachments are not included as pages in the online or downloaded version of the document. **Exception: PDF attachments can be included in the eSignable PDF if using the DocuSign integration for eSignature.