With the Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) Guide you can setup your organization for contract lifecycle management.
|What's Covered||This guide covers functionality available to Administrators and Users.|
Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) Administrators and Users.
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
X-Author for Contracts User Guide: Refer to this guide for user setup of documentation generation using MergeService and X-Author for Contracts.
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Installing and Configuring Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce)
- Setting up Permissions and Licenses
- Setting up the Clause Library
- Document Generation with Conga Composer
- Document Generation with Salesforce CPQ
- Document Generation with X-Author for Contracts