If your Salesforce Administrator has set up the MSA Business Process Automation, you can create a MSA contract request using the following steps.
To Create a MSA Contract Request
- Navigate to an Account record in Salesforce
- Click the MSA Contract Request button
- Fill out the fields. The account is automatically selected. The Type, Status, and Agreement type are pre-filled but can be changed.
- Click Finish.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the upper right menu and click Select Clause Bundle
- Select MSA Terms and Conditions
- Click Save
- Click the Conga Contracts for SalesforceMSASolution button
- Click Allow if prompted to allow access for Conga Composer
- After the merge completes, you are redirected to the Contract Agreement record and can view your merged document under Files.
You can also use these same steps to create a MSA contract request on an Opportunity record instead of an Account record.