If your Salesforce Administrator has set up the NDA Business Process Automation, you can create a NDA contract request using the following steps.
To Create a NDA Contract Request
- Navigate to an Account record in Salesforce
- Click the NDAContract Request button
- Fill out the fields. The account is automatically selected. The Type, Status, and Agreement type are pre-filled but can be changed.
- Click Finish.
- Click the Conga Contracts for SalesforceNDASolution button
- Click Allow if prompted to allow access for Conga Composer
- After the merge completes, you are redirected to the Contract Agreement record and can view your merged document under Files.