An overview of the Clause Library for Conga Contracts for Salesforce
Conga's Clause Library contains all of your clause elements such as clauses, clause types, clause categories, clause bundles, and more. You can also do clause comparisons, and create clause configurations.
To access the Clause Library take the following steps:
- In the Salesforce App Launcher, open Conga Contracts.
- Click on the Clause Library tab from the Conga Contracts for Salesforce navigation menu.
From the Clause Library, you can take the following actions:
- Create a new Clause
- Create a new Clause Type
- Create a new Clause Category
- Create a new Clause Bundle
- View and Manage Clause Library Content which includes:
How to Edit and Delete Content
- View the Related Tab
- Compare Clause Revisions
The Clause Library also gives you the ability to create Clause Configurations. Clause Configurations allow you to create each clause one time and associate clauses with different sub-clauses as to ensure that different configurations are ready to merge into documents according to the specific scenario present in the contract negotiation process. For more information, see the following topics: