Reporting on the frequency of clause revisions requires a custom report type.
To create a frequency of clause revision report, follow these steps
- Build a custom report type and select Managed Clauses as the Primary Object and Managed Clause Revisions as the Related Object.
- Create a new report of this custom type and make it a summary report.
- Drag the Field on which you want to group onto the report (such as Clause).
- Save your report in the Contracts for Salesforce Report folder.
- (Optional) Add the chart to your Contracts Dashboard:
- Navigate to Dashboards.
- Click Edit.
- Add the Component you want (such as a Donut Chart).
- Drag the custom report you created onto the Component.
- Click Save.