For additional Contracts reporting, you must create custom report types and select Contracts for Salesforce objects as your Primary object.
To create a custom report type
- From Salesforce Setup, find Report Types. Click New Custom Report Type.
- Select the Primary Object for your custom report type (such as Managed Clauses).
- Enter the Report Type Label and the Report Type Name.
- Enter a description.
- Select the category in which you want to store the custom report type.
- Select a Deployment Status (such as Deployed).
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Click to relate the primary object to another object (such as Managed Clause Revisions).
- When you are done, click Save.