You must have Conga Sign version 1.43.0 and Conga Grid version 2.72 or higher installed in your Salesforce org to leverage this feature. The Conga Sign - Batch Cancel Transactions feature is enabled by default when Conga Grid and Conga Sign are present in a Salesforce org.
To cancel Conga Sign Transactions, you must have a Conga Grid that displays Conga Sign Transaction records, or a Conga Grid that displays a record's related Conga Sign Transactions in the Reading Pane.
Example Conga Grid for All Conga Sign Transactions:
Example Conga Grid with Related Conga Sign Transactions in the Reading Pane:
Easily cancel one or many Conga Sign Transactions in a Conga Grid. This allows Conga Grid users to cancel one or multiple Conga Sign Transactions without having to navigate to different object records.
The Conga Sign Transaction must have a status of Draft or Sent to successfully cancel it. An error will occur when attempting to cancel a transaction that does not have a status of Draft or Sent.
To cancel Conga Sign Transactions in Conga Grid:
- Navigate to a Conga Grid that displays Conga Sign Transactions or displays related Conga Sign Transactions in the Reading Pane.
- Select one or multiple Conga Sign Transaction records.
- Click Actions.
- Hover over the Conga Sign action option.
- If one Conga Sign Transaction is selected, click Cancel Transaction.
- If multiple Conga Sign Transactions are selected, click Cancel Transactions.
Canceling a single transaction cancels the selected Conga Sign Transaction instantaneously. Canceling multiple transactions submits a bulk cancellation request (refer to the Cancel Conga Sign Transactions in Bulk section in the Conga Sing guide) using Apex code, and does not cancel the transactions instantaneously. Refresh your Conga Grid after canceling multiple transactions to ensure the statuses of the transactions update to Cancelled.
As the Conga Sign - Batch Cancel Transactions feature is enabled by default, you must disable the feature in Conga Sign Setup to prohibit users from canceling transactions in Conga Grid.
To disable the Conga Sign - Batch Cancel Transactions feature:
- Navigate to Conga Grid Setup.
- Select Global Defaults, or a specific object to disable the feature on.
- Locate the Conga Sign - Batch Cancel Transactions feature and change the value from Enable to Disable.
- Click Save.