These Release Notes contain the following information about Conga Grid Winter20.12.10 Release.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Grid.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
- Performance / Unlimited
- Professional (limitations may exist)
- Firefox® (minimum supported version by Mozilla)
- Chrome® (minimum supported version by Google)
- Internet Explorer® (version 11 or the latest version supported by Salesforce)
- Safari® (Mac only) (minimum supported version by Apple)
- Microsoft Edge (minimum supported version by Microsoft)
To upgrade Conga Grid, see Install or Upgrade Conga Grid.
There are no new features in this release.
The following section describes existing features that are changed (or are no longer supported) in this release.
Lightning Component Tab Labels
You can now define or edit labels in the Lightning Component tab. For more information, see Lightning Component Tab Labels.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|AG-843||When you makes changes in the reading pane, sticky views now remain after switching from one selected record to another. |
|AG-1047||Non-admin users can now edit field values, remove users from fields, type and search for a new user, and save records without issues.|
|AG-985||When you have a formula in the detail pane and save the view, it no longer disappears after a soft refresh. |
There are no known issues in this release.