How to deploy the Conga Invoice Automation for Salesforce Quote to Cash Conga Composer Starter Pack.
What Quick Starts are Available?
Quick Starts include all of the components needed for a document generation solution. The purpose of a Quick Start is to help you get up-and-running quickly with a pre-configured template and pre-determined data sources.
The QuickStart solutions for Conga Invoice Generation for Salesforce Billing include:
- Account Statement
- Create Receipt
- Create Credit Memo
- Create Debit Memo
- Generate Invoice
How Do You Deploy a QuickStart?
To deploy a Quick Start, follow these steps:
- When installing Conga Invoice Generation, select Install for All Users.
- Select Conga Invoice Generation from the App dropdown.
- Click the Conga Quick Start tab.
- Select the Quick Start you want to use.
- Click Go to Page Layouts.
- Add the newly created Conga Invoice Generation button to the Page layout and click Save.
You will be prompted to enable Remote Sites when you select the QuickStart. You must do this in order for Conga Invoice Generation to be able to create the button. Also, you must configure Configure Composer as a Connected App before using the solution.