Download page CLM for Users.
CLM for Users
This section describes how Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga CLM) works and how to manage contracts for your organization and your customers.
This section walks the Conga CLM user through a set-up of the entire contract management process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga CLM.
|Primary Audience||Individuals who are working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract facilitators, and legal teams.|
Refer to the latest CLM Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, see the What's New in CLM Documentation.|
Refer to the X-Author for Contracts documentation for detailed instructions on setting up templates and editing contract documents.
Before using Conga CLM, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic understanding of Conga Platform
- Conga CLM terms
This section describes the following tasks:
- Creating a Contract: You can fill out a contract form, use a template, or import a contract to create a new contract.
- Generating a Contract: After creating a contract, you can use a template to generate a document.
- Import an Offline Contract or Document: You can create a contract from a third-party paper or import an offline document.
- Sending a Contract for Review: You can send the generated Contract document to the customer for review.
- Completing Negotiations: After the review phase, the terms and conditions are negotiated and finalized between the engaged parties.
- Activating a Contract: After a contract is finalized and signed, you can activate the Contract to bring it into effect.
Select one of the following topics for more information: