Download page CLM for Users.
CLM for Users
This section describes how Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga CLM) works and how to manage contracts for your organization and your customers.
This section walks the Conga CLM user through a set-up of the entire contract management process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Conga CLM.
|Primary Audience||Individuals who are working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract facilitators, and legal team.|
Refer to the latest CLM Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, see the What's New in CLM Documentation.|
Refer to the X-Author for Contracts documentation for detailed instructions on setting up templates and editing agreement documents.
Before using Conga CLM, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga CLM, begin here: get started.
This section describes the following tasks:
- Creating an Agreement from an existing Account or Opportunity: You can choose an existing Account or Opportunity to create a new agreement.
- Generating an Agreement: After creating an Agreement, you can use a template to generate a document and preview it.
- Import an Offline Agreement or Document: You can create an agreement from a third-party paper or import an offline document.
- Sending an Agreement for Review: You can send the generated Agreement document to the customer for review.
- Completing Negotiations: After the review phase, the terms and conditions are negotiated and finalized between the engaged parties.
- Activating an Agreement: After an Agreement is finalized and signed, you can activate the Agreement to bring it into effect.
- Searching Content in Agreement Documents: You can search content in all the agreement documents using smart search.
- Reporting: You can store the activated agreements in different formats, such as reports and dashboards.
Select one of the following topics for more information: