You need to configure the Documents tab in Lightning to view the documents and options for Online Contract Collaboration. You can also restrict the Online Contract Collaboration feature to be available for particular record types.
You need to enable the comply system property—Enable Online Contract Collaboration. For more information, see Comply System Properties.
To configure the Documents tab
- Navigate to the Agreement Detail page.
Click the Setup icon and select the Edit Object option.
This displays the Agreement Object page.
If you want to permit users to use Online Contract Collaboration only for certain record types, you need to perform the following tasks:
- Navigate to an agreement that contains the desired record type.
- Click the Setup icon and select the Edit Page option.
- Follow the steps mentioned below from 3 to 13.
- Click Lightning Record Pages > Agreement Record Page.
This displays the Lightning Page Detail page.
- Click Edit.
This displays the Agreement Record page.
- In the layout, click the Details tab.
This displays a tabs component in the right panel.
- Click the Add Tab button.
This adds another Details tab in the layout.
- In the tabs component, select the newly added Details tab.
- From the Tab Label, select Custom.
This displays the Custom Label text field.
- In the Custom Label field, enter Documents.
- In the layout click the Documents tab.
- In the left panel, search for agreementDocuments.
- Drag agreementDocuments from the left panel and drop in the Add Component(s) here section.
This displays all the documents available in the agreement.
- Click Save.
If you are configuring the page layout for the first time in your org, then you need to activate the page.
You need to remove the Documents tab if you disable the Enable Online Contract Collaboration property as the Documents tab is displayed once configured irrespective of the property.