Intelligent discovery settings must be configured to process documents using intelligent discovery. You must first configure remote site settings and then configure intelligent discovery settings.
To configure IChronus remote site settings
- Go to Setup > Security > Remote Site Settings.
- Click New Remote Site.
- Enter the Remote Site Name as IChronus.
Provide Remote Site URL for IChronus.
Please contact your product support for the Remote Site URL.
- Leave the Disable Protocol Security checkbox unselected.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the remote site setting.
- Select the Active checkbox.
- Click Save.
To configure XAJS and Merge Service remote site settings
- Ensure that you have configured XAJS End Point and Merge Webservice Endpoint comply system properties. For more information, see Comply System Properties.
- (Optional) Navigate to the Remote Site Settings page and ensure that XAJS and Merge Webservice endpoints are available.
To configure intelligent discovery settings
The following configuration is documented considering KIRA as intelligent data extraction software.
- Go to App Launcher > Intelligent Import Admin Console > Settings.
- Click New.
- Enter the following details:
- Name: KIRA (case sensitive)
- IDE Service URL: Enter the URL provided by Kira.
Logo URL: Enter the URL provided by Kira.
The KIRA logo is displayed during Intelligent Import.
Additional Setting: Add Kira API related information in JSON or XML format.
The version may vary based on the Kira API. Default Project ID in KIRA is mapped to the default record type in Conga CLM.
- If retrieveHighlightedDocument is set to true (case sensitive) then both processed and highlighted documents are retrieved to Conga CLM. If retrieveHighlightedDocument is set to false (case sensitive) then only the processed document is retrieved to Conga CLM. By default, the value for retrieveHighlightedDocument is considered as true.
- The retrieveHighlightedDocument property is applicable only for documents less than 10 MB. If the document size is greater than 10 MB, both highlighted and processed documents are not retrieved to Conga CLM.
If DeleteDocumentFromKira is set to true, the processed document is deleted from Kira. If DeleteDocumentFromKira is set to false, the processed document is not deleted from Kira. By default, the value for DeleteDocumentFromKira is considered as true.
- useAnalytics is a User Experience Analysis component that collects product usage data. No action is required on your part and there is no impact to any existing product features, system functionality, or configured workflows. No personally identifiable information (PII), nor any other proprietary, confidential, or sensitive data will be collected.
- If useAnalytics is set to true, the product usage data is collected. If useAnalytics is set to false, the product usage data is not collected. If useAnalytics value is not set, the value is considered false.
- Quick Study URL: Provide URL to launch Kira Quick Study when a user clicks Custom Provisions on the Intelligent Import Admin Console page.
Active: Select the checkbox.
Token: Add the Kira token.
Show Token: Select the checkbox to view the token.
API URL: Add the API URL.
API Token: Add the API token.
Show API Token: Select the checkbox to view the API token.
Use Normalization: Select the checkbox to see the extracted values in the standard format.
- Click Test Connection to verify the accuracy of the above details that you have provided. If any details provided for a particular field are incorrect, you will see an error message related to that field. You can rectify the error and click Test Connection. If all the details provided are correct, you will see a message that the test was successful.
- Click Sync Provisions to sync IDE Provision checkbox to synchronize all provisions from the Intelligent server and save them in Conga CLM. If you click Sync Provision before clicking Test Connection, first the connection is tested and then the provisions are synced.
- Click Save.