This feature enables you to import an offline document into an existing agreement record in Contract Management. You can also import the document with intelligent discovery.
- The intelligent discovery settings must be configured to import documents using intelligent discovery. For more information, see Managing Offline Agreements.
- The XAJS End Point Comply System Property must be enabled. For more information, see Comply System Properties.
- The maximum recommended file size to upload files is 200MB.
To import an offline document
- On the Agreement Detail page, click Import Offline Document. This displays the Import Document page.
- Click the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button to perform the intelligent discovery or leave the toggle button as is to import the document without intelligent discovery.
- You can either click Upload Files or drag and drop your files. If you had turned on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button, you can upload only one document.
This displays the Upload Files popup.
After the upload completes, click Done.
A list of files uploaded is displayed. You can also add comments for each uploaded file.
If you upload a single file, you can turn on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button and the uploaded document is intelligently imported. If you upload multiple files, you cannot turn on the Use Intelligent Discovery toggle button.
For information on checking the intelligent discovery processing status in Lightning, see Reviewing an Agreement Created by Intelligent Discovery in Lightning.
- (Optional) If you upload an incorrect document, click the delete icon ( ) to remove the uploaded document.
(Optional) Add a comment for each file in the Comments column.
- Click Import.
After the import completes, you are navigated to the Agreement Detail page.
When a document is imported using Intelligent Discovery, the Status Category updates to Import and Status updates to Review. When a document is imported without using intelligent discovery, the Status Category and the Status do not change.