The following are the limitations that currently exist in Online Contract Collaboration:
Documents generated using Pre-FX2 templates are not supported.
Document formats other than DOCX are not supported.
Documents containing Document Assembly Rules are not supported.
Editing and publishing of documents are not restricted according to the Restrict Checkin of Documents comply system property.
Nested clauses cannot be inserted.
- Inserting of duplicate clauses is not supported.
- Deleting smart elements using Backspace or Delete keys is not supported.
- Non-English characters and languages are not supported.
- Supporting documents are not supported.
- When there are comments or track changes cards at the end of the document, the cards float beyond the document view.
- Documents with custom formatting are not supported.
Offline documents imported using:
CLM are partially supported.
- XAC 1.0 are partially supported.
- XAC 2.0 are supported.
You can refer to this document in addition to the release notes every time a new version is released for the feature updates.