This section explains how to log in to Contract Management
It is recommended not to use the Back button of your browser during the entire Contract Management Lifecycle.
- Contract Management package must have been installed.
- You must have login credentials.
To log on to Contract Management
- Go to http://www.salesforce.com. If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access Contract Management, for example, as part of your User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process, go to http://test.salesforce.com.
- Click Login.
- Type your User Name and Password, and click Login into Salesforce.
You are successfully logged into Contract Management.
- Navigate to the Salesforce.com App Menu, and select Contract Management to access the Contract Management tabs.
- Navigate to the Opportunities or Accounts tab.
Contract Management enables you to launch community portals and perform all operations that you perform in internal environments. You must belong to the Gold Partner profile to be able to launch a community portal.