This section describes how to review an agreement document created or imported by intelligent discovery in Classic. You can access the highlighted, non-highlighted, and processed documents that are retrieved from Kira.
When you complete the review of an offline document (created or imported):
- All the clauses in the document are updated to Inserted in the Agreement Clauses section
- The Agreement Status Category is updated to In Authoring
- The Agreement Status is updated to Author Contract.
When you complete the review of an executed document (uploaded as a signed document):
- All the clauses in the document are updated to Final in the Agreement Clauses section
- The Agreement Status Category is updated to In Filling.
- The Agreement Status is updated to blank.
- Ensure that you select Intelligent Discovery when you create an offline document.
- The document is successfully processed by the Intelligent server and returned to Contract Management.
To review an intelligent discovery agreement document
- In the Agreement Action Panel, click Review Offline Document. The Review Offline Document screen with the current status of the extraction is displayed.
You will receive an email notification with the Batch job status for IDE process status and error information.
Click Return. This displays the Agreement Detail page.
You will receive an email notification with the Batch job status for IDE process status and error information after the agreement is processed.
You can also refresh the page instead of clicking Return > Review Offline Document to view the extraction status. The Agreement Detail page is displayed after the extraction is complete.
Click Review Offline Document. An intermittent page is displayed that checks for document status and the document viewer is displayed.
- You can review the document, add clauses, update the agreement details and click Save.