With the Conga CLM Administrator Guide, you can find out how Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga CLM) works and how to manage your organization's and your customers' contracts.
Conga CLM Administration Guide is designed to provide administrators, involved with the contracting process in your organization, with information on configuring and setting up Conga CLM. This guide is designed to cover the most common use cases for the Conga CLM Administration and assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce. See Salesforce User Guide for details on standard Salesforce functionality.
Conga CLM Administrator, Contract Manager, Legal Team, Contracts Administrator, Template Administrator, Template Designer
Refer to the latest Conga CLM Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New in Administrator Guide topic.|
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Setting up the Conga CLM application
- Managing agreement lifecycle
- Configuring agreement document protection
- Versioning contract documents
- Securing agreement documents
- Reporting using agreement explorer
- Configuring contract wizard
Before using Contract Management, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and Conga CLM terms and definitions
DOC ID: CLMWIN20CGREVD20210118