Following are the new enhancements introduced in this release:
New Parameter Functionality for the Composer Lightning Component
The following parameters are now supported with the Composer Lightning Component:
Template Selection Parameters:
- SelectTemplates: Displays the Multiple Template Selection dialog box which allows users to select and arrange up to 20 templates (Business Edition) or 40 templates (Enterprise Edition).
- AmazonS3Visible: Enables Amazon S3 as an output option on the Conga Composer user interface.
- AttachmentParentId: Specifies the record in Salesforce to which the output file is attached when requested.
- FP0: Locks the output file format.
- SelectAttachments: Displays the 20 most recent attachments or Salesforce files from the master object.
Data Gather Parameters:
- QueryId: Retrieves the SOQL query stored in the specified Salesforce record, executes the SOQL query and makes the SOQL query results available through a dataset as seen on the Template Builder window.
- ReportId: Retrieves the contents of the specified report (identified by its 15-character Salesforce Id) and makes the report contents available through a dataset as seen on the Template Builder window.
- DV0 (Data Value): Insert a value into the Master data set without requiring a custom field in Salesforce.
- ReportVar: Placeholder to represent a value passed to multiple reports to short the overall URL length.
- XMD (Exclude Master Object Data): Excludes the master object data from being included in the merge process.
Conga Email Template (CET) Parameters:
- CongaEmailTemplateGroup: Filters the list of Conga Email Templates that appear in the Email Templates list on the Composer user interface to those that match the specified criteria.
- EmailLetterheadId: Specifies which Salesforce email letterhead is used in conjunction with a Conga Email Template.
- EmailReplyToId: Changes the apparent sender of an email by setting the message ReplyTo and DisplayName properties to those of the specified use.
- EmailTemplateId: Loads the subject and body fields from a Salesforce email template.
- EmailTemplateAttachments: Indicates to preserve attachments or Salesforce files stored with the Salesforce email template.
- EmailUseSignature: Indicates whether to include or exclude the signature of the sending user from the email body.
- EmailRelatedToId: Sets the value of the Related To field to appear the sent email in the Activity History related list of the identified object.
Background Mode Parameters:
- DS7: Enables Background Mode which completes the Composer solution without displaying the Composer UI.
New Supported Languages for Conga Composer
Composer Lightning Component User Interface, Composer Setup Menu, and Document Automation Wizard now support dynamic translation into German, French, Dutch, Polish, and Spanish.
Support for Custom Formula Field in the Composer Lightning Component
In this release, Conga Composer allows you to leverage the custom formula field within Composer Solutions to customize solutions directly from the Salesforce User Interface.