This section provides you information about how to map provisions to record types.
- Ensure that you have synchronized provisions.
- Ensure that you have mapped Record Types to Projects.
To map provisions to record types
- Navigate to the Intelligent Import Settings tab and click the Intelligent Import Data Mapping tab.
- Click the Map Provision-Record Type hyperlink.
- Click New IDE Map Provision Record Type. This displays the IDE Map Provision Record Type Edit page.
- Enter the following details:
- Name: Enter a name.
- IDE Provision: Enter the field number for IDEProvision custom link or tab to which you need to map the record type.
- Record Type Name: Enter the record type name to which you need to map the field number.
- Description: Enter a description.
- Click Save or Save & New based on the number of mappings you need to create.