You can upload the manually signed document to a version aware agreement in DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.
- The Upload Signed Document button is displayed after sending a document for signatures (manual or wet signatures).
- You can upload signed documents only in version aware agreements.
To upload signed documents
- In the Agreement Action Panel, click Upload Signed Document.
- In the Select the File section, click Browse. The Open window appears.
- Navigate to the file you want to upload. Select the file and click Open.
In the Click the "Attach File" button section, click Attach File.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to upload multiple signed documents.
- Click Continue.
After the documents are imported, click Return.
You are navigated to the Agreement Detail page. The Status Category | Status of the Agreement is updated to In Signature | Fully Signed. The Executed Date field is updated. The Upload Signed Document button is not available. The Document Type is updated to Executed Document.
If you send multiple documents for signatures, you need to upload all the signed documents together. If you send multiple documents for signatures and upload only one document, the uploaded document is considered as the final document. The fully signed documents are available as the major version with name as UploadSignedDocument in the Document Version related list. After an agreement document is signed, all the clauses are marked as Final in the Agreement Clauses section.