The terminateAgreementsAsync API allows you to bulk terminate agreements based on the agreement status.
|webService static Id terminateAgreementsAsync(List agreementIds)|
List of agreement Ids
List<ID> agreementIdList = new List<ID> (); Boolean response = Apttus.AgreementWebService.terminateAgreementsAsync(agreementIdList);
Bulk terminate agreements and their related agreements with the same agreement number.
Order of Execution
- Check permissions.
- Get the agreement object.
- Register the terminate indicator.
- Terminate the agreement.
- Save the terminated agreement.
- Reset the terminate indicator.
- Refresh the original agreement.
- Post-termination updates.
Use the following information in your integrations with Apttus Contract Management Web Services API. For information on how to get started, refer to Integrating Apttus with External Systems.