APIs are sets of requirements on how one application talks to another. The Composer API allows developers to call our services programmatically.
Support for the Composer API is not within the scope of standard support. If you need help, please engage Conga Professional Services.
What Can You Do with the Composer API?
You can do the following with the Composer API:
- Login - get a temporary IdToken to use for subsequent API calls.
- Upload Template - upload a local Composer template file to be used in merge requests.
- Merge Request - post a request for a Composer merge on a specified template. For a list of parameters that can be used with this API call, see the Composer Parameter Guide.
- Merge Status - discover the results of a merge request.
- Merge Result Download - download the file from a successful merge request.