You can create a new query for your solution.
To create a new query and add it to a Solution Record:
Before you begin, you must have a solution record created and open.
- On the Conga Solution screen, click Add Query Data.
- On the Conga Solution Query screen, click Create New Conga Query Record. The Conga Query Edit screen opens in a new window.
- In the Name field, type a name for the query.
- (Optional) In the Description field, type a text description of the query.
- Click Save to save the query.
- In the SOQL Select Statement box, type the select statement for the query OR use the Conga Query Builder button to build a SOQL statement.
To use the Conga Query Builder:
- Click Save to save the query. Solution Manager adds the query and displays the Conga Query screen with the record loaded.
- Return to the Conga Solution Query screen and click Refresh to view the new query.
- In the All Available Conga Queries area, click the query to select it. The report name and ID appear in the boxes to the right.
- In the Alias field, type an alias for the report.
- (Optional) In the Description field, type a text description of the report.
- (Optional) To modify the default filter of the query, click Advanced Filter Configuration.
- Click Add Conga Query to Solution Record. Solution Manager adds the query to the record. The query appears in the Selected Queries area.
- Click Return to Solution Record.
- Click Update Button to add your changes to the current button URL.
The Conga Query record must contain a valid SOQL statement so it can appear in the All Available Conga Queries area.