These Advanced Control Parameters allow you to enable and disable Conga for certain profiles and solutions.
- DC disables the execution of a solution if the contents do not meet the criteria you set.
- DCL specifies the text to display when disabling Conga execution.
- EC enables the execution of a Conga solution providing specific criteria is met.
- ECL specifies the text to display when enabling Conga execution.
- OCNR specifies whether the Salesforce record is refreshed when Closed is clicked.
- QueryStringField allows you to reference a Salesforce formula field in the merge process.
- QueryStringField1 allows you to reference a second Salesforce formula field in the merge process.
- QueryStringField2 allows you to reference a third Salesforce formula field in the merge process.
- ReturnPath specifies where to refresh after merging.
- ContentNetworkID specifies the Network Id for the appropriate community to ensure the file record is created and shared within Salesforce when saving a Salesforce file as a community user.