After installing Adobe eSign from the AppExchange, you must make the following changes to the Adobe eSign application:
To disable the Signature Order field in Adobe eSign:
Before you begin, you must first download Adobe eSign from the AppExchange.
- Navigate to the Salesforce Custom Objects for Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services and click Edit.
- In the Signatures area, click Edit.
- In the Picklist Values area, click Edit to edit the Recipient Signs, then I sign picklist.
- In the Signature Order field, select Recipient signs, then I sign.
- Clear the Default box: Make this value the default for the master picklist.
- Click Save.