Sertifi delivers Conga Composer documents via email, much like Salesforce itself, but adds the ability to acquire, track and file signatures. You can learn more about Sertifi for Salesforce here: http://www.sertifi.com/
Sertifi is available separately on the AppExchange. You must subscribe to that service to use this integration parameter.
- SertifiCCSignerEmail specifies the email address for a CC signer.
- SertifiCustomSettings creates a Sertifi operation from custom objects or quotes.
- SertifiEmailTo specifies a recipient's email address.
- SertifiFileName specifies the folder name on the Sertifi EContract.
- SertifiPaymentAmount specifies the payment amount on the Sertifi EContract.
- SertifiPaymentName specifies the Payment Name on the Sertifi EContract.
- SertifiPaymentType specifies the payment type on a Sertifi EContract.
- SertifiSigner1Email specifies the email address of the first recipient/signer of a Sertifi email.
- SertifiSigner1ID specifies the Contact ID of the first recipient/signer of a Sertifi email.
- SertifiVisible changes the Composer Action picklist to Sertifi.