A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can delete a Scorecard Answer Profile if the answers in the Profile are no longer applicable to any existing scorecards or if it is a duplicate Profile.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
- In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate the profile you want to delete, and click it to select it.
- When the screen refreshes, click Delete in the toolbar.
- In the Delete Scorecard Answer Profile prompt, click Yes.