The new Contract Profile user interface is now available for beta testing in sandbox accounts only by request. If you'd like to enable the new Contract Profile in your sandbox, contact your Customer Success Manager. This is a beta preview and does not yet contain all the features and functionalities of the current interface.
Conga Contracts now has an updated Contract Profile user interface for a more streamlined and enhanced user experience. See What's New in Conga Contracts Documentation to see what features were added for each release.
Updates include the following:
The top header now displays the most critical and frequently viewed information about your contract so that these details are always easily available as your navigate through your Contract Details. Fields available here are: Contract ID, Contract Status, Effective Date, Expiration Date, Term Type, and Contract Purpose. You can click on the Contract ID to return to the Contract Details panel.
The new Companies Information panel on the right panel displays a view of high level company information so that you don't need to navigate away to the Company Profile to access these details. This panel displays the Company Name, Company Number, Company Status, and Company Category. You can click on the name of the company to view the Company Profile/
The new Recent Documents panel on the right panel displays recently updated or accessed documents so that you have a reference readily available to view. This panel displays a list of recent documents with the option to click on the name of a document to view it, download the document by clicking the downward arrow icon, view the date the document was last opened, and a link to View All Documents.
The new left panel contains navigation links or a related list so that you can quickly access information related to your contract, such a Documents. For example, navigation links in this panel display the following:
The new middle Contract Details panel was organized to streamline your contract information so that it's easier to navigate and locate what you need. The navigation links display your actionable options: Edit, Copy, Add Incorporated, Archive, and More (Wizard Tools, Creation Wizard, Workflows, Start Flow, One Click Report, Report, Browse Contracts). Your contract details are divided onto three sections:
- Basic Information - this is where you'll find basic contracts details such as the name of your contracts, agreement type, contract type, group type, Contract Purpose, Contract Description, Value, and Company details.
- Term and Renewals - this is where you'll find term and renewals related details such as Status, Renewal, Term Type, Notice Period, Effective Date, Expiration dates, and Notice Date.
- Additional Fields - this is where you'll find your additional fields listed.
Flow Steps are available as part of your header panel so that you view Flow Stages and follow up on approvals or actions.
- Current stages are colored blue and have an arrow icon to indicate further stages.
- Completed stages are colored green and have a checkmark icon.
- Pending stages are colored gray and have a clock icon.
A contract creation wizard is available in your contract profile to assist with the creation of a new contract.
- Navigate to a Contract Profile.
- Under Contract details, click ...More.
- Select Creation Wizard from the dropdown menu.
- Select a creation template from the dropdown menu in the Create Contract popup and click Continue.
- Make your selections from the options available in the template, and click Create.
Edit Navigation Links
You can edit the order of your navigation links in the left panel.
- Navigate to a Contract Profile.
- In the left land Links panel, click the blue gear icon.
- Use the blue toggle to the right of a link name to enable to disable the link.
- Click Save.
Profile Rules: Calculate Field
Calculate Field is now an available Profile Rule action for the new Contract Profile user interface. The Calculate Field action calculates a date or cost in a Contract, Company, or Project Profile screen or an additional form using the Formula Editor window.
- From the top Navigation Toolbar, click the gear icon and then Profile Rules.
- Click the Contract Profile line item.
- Click Add Rule.
- Under Action, click +Add Action.
- Select Calculate Field from the dropdown menu options.
- Select a Field.
- Select a Value. This option displays the Formula Editor.
- In the Formula Editor popup, select a single value or multiple values from the Select a value to insert dropdown and click Save.
- Click Save at the top of the Profile Rules Edit screen.
To delete an action, click the red - sign to the right of the action.
For more information on Profile Rules and action types, see Adding a Rule for a Company, Contract, or Project Profile Field and Profile Rule Action Types.