The Clause Profile contains four default field lists that a user with the List Admin permission must populate with selections: Clause Security, Clause Category, Clause Group, and Clause Type. All lists are used to add a clause to the Clause Library by a user with the Clause Admin permission, while the Clause Group list is also used to create new Clause Groups for the Clause Library. The clause group permissions assigned to a user role determines what clauses are available to users in their Clause Library.
To add a Clause Group list item, take the following steps:
- Click the Gear Icon in the Administrator Navigation Toolbar and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter Clause Library in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard, or scroll down to the Clause Library section.
In the Clause Library category, click theClause Grouplist to display the existing items in the right side of the screen.
If the list is lengthy, click Excel in the toolbar to download a spreadsheet showing the existing list items before adding a new one.
- Click Add in the toolbar to display a blank New Item record at the bottom of the list:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the clause security list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter information that will display when a user hovers over the item.
- Use the and reorder icons to change the order in which the list item appears in the list in the Clause Profile or Role Profile screen.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box so the list item does not immediately display in the Clause Group list in the Clause Profile or Role Profile screen.
- Click Save.