A List Admin must provide item selections for the five field lists in the default Project Profile screen: Project Type (categorization of the project), Project Group (security measure to restrict access to companies by user role), and Project Status.
In addition to these default field lists, a user with the Additional Forms Admin permission can add additional field lists to the Project Profile screen, and must also have the List Admin permission to add selections to the field lists they add.
Item selections are added to all field lists in the Project Profile screen using the steps shown in the Project Group example shown below.
The Project Group list works in conjunction with user roles so that access to Project Profiles can be controlled. Therefore, at least one security identifier (such as Restricted or Proprietary) should be added as an item selection in the Project Group list.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter project in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Project (3 Items) category.
In the Project category, click theProject Grouplist to display the existing groups in the right side of the screen.
If the list is lengthy, click Excel in the toolbar to download a spreadsheet showing the existing list items before adding a new one.
- (Optional) Clear the Alphabetical check box to display list items in the order in which you add them, instead of alphabetical order.
- Click Add in the toolbar to display a blank New Item record:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the group list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter information that will display when a user hovers over the list item.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box to temporarily remove this group from the list of options in the Project Group field in the Project Profile screen.
- Click Save.
To change the order of an item in the list, clear the Alphabetical check box, click the list item record to select it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards to a different location in the list. If you are successfully moving a list item, the prompt displays during the move.