A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Clause Category or Clause Type list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a user with the Clause Admin permission adds a clause to the Clause Library. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter clause in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Clause Library (3 Items) category.
- In the Clause Library category, click the Clause Category or Clause Type list to display the existing items in the right side of the screen.
- Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the Clause Category or Clause Type field list.
- Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its - icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.