Existing contract, company, and project flow templates are viewed and managed from their respective Published Flow Templates browse screen. A flow template contains the stages and steps in a process or procedure that must be administered to the companies, contracts, projects that are added to Conga Contracts. A flow automatically runs in a Profile when a new Contract, Company, or Project Profile matches the conditions defined by the restrictions, configurations, and/or filters identified in a flow template. However, a flow template can be manually run on an existing Profile by clicking the Start Flow button in the toolbar of the Profile screen for users with the Flow Admin permission.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Flow Templates, Company Flow Templates, or Project Flow Templates link in the menu.
- In the Published Flow Templates screen for contracts, companies, or projects, locate an active flow template in the top portion of the screen by scrolling through the list.
- Locate a draft (inactive) flow template by scrolling through the list in the Flow Template Drafts section of the screen.
- Double-click a flow template record to display its Flow Design Panel screen.
- From the Flow Design Panel screen, you can edit, copy, publish, delete, and load a previous version of the flow template.