Existing event alert templates are viewed and managed from the Event Alert Templates browse screen. Event alert templates are used to standardize the message in the emails sent to notify interested parties of an upcoming contract or company event.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Event Alert Templates link in the menu.
- In the Event Alert Templates browse screen, locate the template by its name.
- Click the Template Name column heading to change the sort order of the data.
- Click an event alert template record to display its Event Template screen, where you can perform the following tasks:
- Edit the event alert template
- Copy the event alert template
- Delete the event alert template
You can add an event alert template from the Event Alert Templates browse screen.