The Copy feature is a quick and easy way to create a new Workflow Team using an existing, similar team. Once you create the duplicate Workflow Team, rename the team, and update the team by adding and/or deleting team members.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click Workflow Teams.
- In the Workflow Teams browse screen, click New in the toolbar.
- In the Workflow Team Edit screen, click Copy in the toolbar.
- In the Copy Workflow Team prompt:
- Make a selection in the Select Team list.
- Click Copy.
- When the screen refreshes, displaying the copied workflow team:
- Enter a descriptive name for the workflow team in the Team Name field.
- Enter a description of the team in the Team Description field so that its purpose is easily distinguishable from other workflow teams.
- Update the members of the team, which includes adding and/or deleting members.
Use the Address Book to add program users to the team.
- Click on a person's record to select them and add their name to the Workflow Team list box. To quickly locate a person, enter the first few letters of their first or last name in the Search field, and click the magnifying glass. To clear the filter, click the X.
- Click Submit to add the team member(s) and close the Address Book.
- Click Save.