An item in the company relationship list can easily be edited to keep up with the types of relationships that develop between the companies in your system. A relationship type can also be temporarily disabled if it will be needed again in the future, or permanently deleted if none of the companies in your system currently maintain this type of relationship.
A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the relationship list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a user records a relationship between two companies. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter relationship in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Relationship (1 Item) category.
- In the Relationship category, click the Company Relationships list to display the existing relationship types in the right side of the screen.
- Locate the relationship list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the relationship field list in the Relationships screen.
- Locate the relationship list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.