A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can edit a scorecard by changing its name, description, and type, and re-weighting its value. The Scorecard Admin can also add, edit, remove, and re-weight scorecard categories, as well as the questions (or statements) in a category. the Admin can update the types of companies, contracts, or projects that can access the scorecard, and change the timeframe during which it is available to users.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
- In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard you want to edit, and click it to select it.
- In the Scorecard Administration screen, you can edit:
- Basic information for the scorecard.
- Categories (and questions) used in the scorecard.
- Restrictions for using the scorecard.
- Advanced Options, including how long the scorecard is available for completion, and whether or not it is required.
- Click Save.