Contracts designates one field list in the default Location Profile screen as required. Administrators can also designate any of the other system fields and lists as required.
Contracts requires that the Location Name field in the Location Profile screen must be populated. In addition to this system-required field, a user with the List Admin permission can designate additional fields that users must populate.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
- In the Address category, click the Location Required Fields list to display the fields that can be designated as required in right side of the screen.
- Click the Required check box for a field to make it required in the Location Profile screen.
- Clear the check box to make the field optional.
- Click Save.