Existing routing tables are viewed and managed from the Routing Tables browse screen. A routing table determines the user function(s) that can approve any Gateway steps in a workflow. Therefore, a routing table works in conjunction with a Workflow Template, which defines the workflow steps, and the Workflow Team, which identifies the users who can complete the steps.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Workflow link.
- In the Workflows menu, click Routing Tables.
- In the Routing Tables browse screen, locate a table using one of the following options:
- Scroll through the list, which is organized by categories.
- Click on the Name header to sort routing tables in ascending or descending order.
- Click on a routing table to display the Routing Table Edit screen where you can review the list of approvers and the selected behavior (Standard, Parallel, Parallel Single), as well as the restrictions for using the table with workflows.
- From this screen, you can also edit and delete the routing table.
- To add a new routing table, or make a copy of an existing routing table, click New in the toolbar of the Routing Tables browse screen.